August 22, 1984
In the year 1984, Propace is founded to exclusively sell Installation equipment, Electric Power Control and Distribution.
August 22, 1996
Propace name was changed to PROPACE INGENIERÍA S.A., and we started selling, installing and providing maintenance to Electrogen Groups (Electric Power Plants) and related equipment.
August 22, 1999
We started to assemble Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS).
August 22, 2002
Propace ventured into:
- Synchronization projects (Parallelism)
- Surge suppressor
- Lightning rods
August 22, 2004
Propace obtained the Certification ISO 9001:2000, the new office building and current warehouse opened their doors.
August 22, 2005
Propace became an active member of de EGSA (Electrical Generating Systems Association), the world’s largest trade association dedicated to on-site electric power generation.
August 22, 2007
We began with the update of the electric power plants, installation of digital control panels, governors, and electronic voltage regulators in old generators and motors that used obsolete analogic systems.
August 22, 2011
Propace started selling Grupel – Gymasa products.
August 22, 2012
Propace ventured into the Central American market with:
- Automatic transfer switches (Energy Pro) and their components:
- TERASAKI: thermomagnetic switches, contractors, commands, and signalings
- TELERGON: Manual and motorized commutators
- IDE: industrial, metallic and polyester cabinets
- Voltage regulators: for all the brands of synchronous alternators: MARELLI MOTORI, NEWAGE STAMFORD, CUMMINS GENERATORS, MARATHON ELECTRIC, MECC ALTE, LEROY SOMER, BASLER, etc.
August 22, 2016
Propace started to sell Briggs & Stratton generators that provide electricity by running a gas-powered engines.
November 2, 2016
The staff of Propace Ingniería S.A. Obtains the certificate of qualified technician in Electrical Generation.
July 19, 2017
In the process of re-obtaining the ISO 9001:2015 Certification
June 12, 2018
Propace obtained the Certification ISO 9001:2015