Briggs & Stratton Products
Briggs & Stratton is a recognized manufacturer of Vertical Shaft Engines, Horizontal Shaft Engines, Brushcutters, Water Pumps, Portable Generators, Standby Generators and Pressure Washers.
The world's largest producer of air-cooled petrol engines for outdoor power equipment. Headquartered in Milwaukee, USA. The Company designs, manufactures, markets, and services these products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
Briggs & Stratton's Segments
Briggs & Stratton operates within four business segments:
- Engine Power Products Group
- Yard Power Products Group
- Home Power Products Group
- International Power Products Group
In addition to its engine business, the Company is also a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of:
- Portable and Home Standby Generators
- Pressure washers
- Snow throwers
- Lawn and garden equipment - riding and walk-behind mowers, tillers, chippers/shredders, leaf blowers, and vacuums, etc.
- Related accessories